Website Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully since any use of this website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out herein.
Throughout this site, the terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “MediNet Group Limited” and "MediNet Group" refer to MediNet Group Limited and any of its affiliated companies as appropriate to the context. "You" refers to any person accessing and/or using this website.
Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of MediNet Group Limited and may be used for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, MediNet Group Limited is free to use for any purposes whatsoever (including but not limited to the developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing of products) any ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions or concepts contained in any communication you send to this website. Any such use is without compensation to the party submitting the information.
By submitting information, you are also warranting that you own the material/content submitted that it is not defamatory and that MediNet Group’ use will not violate any third party's rights or otherwise place us in breach of any applicable laws.
This site complies with the regulations to ensure the security of users' personal information in the secure server, but this will not guarantee hundred percent security each time user sends personal information via the Internet.
Intellectual property rights
MediNet and MediNet Group or are included with the permission of the relevant owner own all the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and other materials on this website. You are not permitted to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk or for the purposes of distribution to other individuals.
The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on this website belong to MediNet Group and MediNet Group. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website. Your use/misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or on any other content on this website, except as provided for in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that MediNet and MediNet Group will vigourously enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
MediNet holds no responsibility in respect of any use or reference to the Website, or for any inaccuracies, omissions, mis-statements or errors in the said material, or for any economic or other loss which may be directly or indirectly sustained by any visitor to the Website or other person who obtains access to the material on the Website.
Information provided on this website and telephone inquiries and recommendations from each center should only be used as a general educational and reference purposes and is not a substitute for the official doctor or related professionals and patients’ face to face consultation. Any medical problems, or all legal proceedings arising from accident, this site is not responsible, nor will not be held liable. If you have any medical or professional enquiries, please consult with your doctor or related professionals face to face, and not rely solely on the information provided on this website.
This website is provided to you on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis and, consequently, MediNet Group gives no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise (including the implied warranties of merchantability or satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose) including warranties or representations that material on this website will be complete, accurate, reliable, timely, non-infringing to third parties, that access to this website will be un-interrupted or error-free or free from viruses, that this website will be secure, that any advice or opinion obtained from MediNet through this website is accurate or to be relied upon and any representations or warranties thereto are accordingly expressly disclaimed. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow exclusions of implied warranties, so some of these exclusions may not apply to you. Please check your local laws.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this website or any feature of this website or any feature or part thereof at any time.
MediNet Group Limited and/or any other party involved in the creating, producing or delivering this website on our behalf shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever and howsoever arising out of your access to, use, inability to use, change in content of this website or arising from any other website you access through a link from this website or to the extent permitted by applicable law, from any actions we take or fail to take as a result of any electronic mail messages you send us.
MediNet and/or any other party involved in the creating, producing or delivering this website shall have no responsibility to maintain the material and services made available on this website or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith. Any material on this website is subject to change without notice.
Further, MediNet shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any loss suffered caused by viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your use of, access to or downloading of any material from this website. If you choose to download material from this website you do so at your own risk.
Links on MediNet Limited websites may take you outside MediNet Group network and systems and MediNet Group accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of these other third party websites. The links are provided in good faith and MediNet cannot be held responsible for any subsequent change in other third party websites to which we provide a link. The inclusion of any link to other websites does not imply endorsement by MediNet Group. We highly recommend that you make yourself aware of and carefully read the legal and privacy notices of all other websites that you visit.
You are prohibited from doing any act that MediNet Group Limited in its absolute discretion may deem to be inappropriate and/or would be deemed to be an unlawful act or is prohibited by any laws applicable to this website including but not limited to:
- Any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private information without the concerned individual's consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
- Using this website to defame or libel MediNet , its employees or other individuals or acting in such a way that brings into disrepute the good name of MediNet Group;
- Uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to the property of MediNet Group or the property of other individuals; and
- Posting or transmitting to this website any non-authorised material including but not limited to material that is in our opinion likely to cause annoyance, detrimental to or in violation of MediNet or third party´s systems or network security, defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise unlawful.
You and MediNet Group Limited agree that any controversy or claim arising from or pertaining to the use of this website shall be governed by the law of and be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Use of Website
- We are not responsible if the information on this website is not accurate or complete. Any reliance upon the material on this website shall be at your own risk. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the material and the information contained on this website.
- We reserve the right to review, edit, move or delete any material provided for display or placed on the website, in its sole discretion, without notice.
- You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material, including code and software, from the website.
- You agree not to use any obscene, indecent, or offensive language or to place on this website any material that is defamatory, abusive, harassing, racist, or hateful. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes.
- You are responsible for ensuring that any material you provide to the website does not violate copyright, trademark, or other personal or proprietary rights of any third party.
- You agree not to disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify or interfere with this website or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way
If you do not follow the above terms, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to this website.
You agree not to disclose, copy, use, directly or indirectly offer for sale any Confidential Information disclosed by MediNet Group Limited. This will be marked "Confidential Information" or with a similar legend and includes proprietary information, processes and technology related to future product or service concepts reviewed and tested in online or offline surveys or discussions.
Every time you visit the site, your server data will be accessed and recorded, including IP addresses and Cookies etc. You may refuse to accept Cookies, but a number of features of this site might not be able to use.
In the event of any inconsistency between English and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
Effective date: 1st January, 2014